Skip to main content
How to Ride
- Plan Your Trip and Reservation
- Call the Dispatch Office at 760-482-2908 and a friendly bilingual customer service representative will assist you in reserving your trips, and answer any questions you may have regarding riding the bus.
- Wait For the Bus
- Refer to dispatch pickup window provided to confirm when you should be at the pick-up location. Please be ready at the curb when the vehicle arrives since the driver is authorized to leave after waiting five minutes in order to remain on schedule.
- Board the Bus
- Before getting on the bus, verify that it is an IVT ACCESS bus and the correct bus by asking the driver. Let passengers get off any bus before you board. If you need help ask one of our specifically trained IVT ACCESS drivers to assist you in and out of the vehicles and ensure you have a safe and comfortable ride.
- Pay the Fare
- The fare for the trip must be paid at the time of your scheduled trip in order to continue the trip.
- Take a Seat
- The seats nearest to the driver are for passengers requiring extra assistance. If you choose to sit in these seats and do not require extra assistance be prepared to move if asked to by the driver. For your safety, always remain seated when on board the bus.
- Get Off the Bus
- The drivers will announce once you have arrived to your destination. If you need help ask one of our specifically trained IVT ACCESS drivers to assist you in and out of the vehicles and ensure you have a safe and comfortable ride.